Senior Associate – CloudAct
Are you passionate about Accounting and Technology? Then we want to connect with you.
Are you passionate about Accounting and Technology? Then we want to connect with you. We are looking for experienced associates to join our growing accounting, taxation and business advisory firm. You’ll have flexibility to work from home – now, that’s exciting!!
Looking to grow with an amazing company and its awesome clients. You need to love technology and be comfortable with new and upcoming applications. Opportunities for personal and professional career development. Great working “environment,” competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
The initial interview will be conducted over Skype.
You will be part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting, taxation and business advisory services to our clients. This role will suit engaged and client orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential.
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to generally accepted accounting principles or industry specific accounting requirements.
- Deliver accurate reports to clients worldwide in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- Review similar work prepared by client staff.
- Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- Assist in the preparation for annual audits.
- Proactively participate in group tasks and projects as required by the account manager.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
Qualification and experience
- 3-5 years of prior experience in public accounting required.
- Experience with QBO or Xero is preferable (not required)
- Ability to take responsibility and account for his/her own work.
- Hardworking, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- Proven solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for helping clients with a strong interest in technical accounting.
- Aptitude for technical accounting research and self-education, desire to learn and be an expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- An analytical individual, with a keen eye for finer details.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to HR@cloudact.ca Applicants must quote ‘Senior Associate’ in the cover letter and in the subject line of the email.
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.